Catapult Your Life
CIJ: The Clarity Catalyst Course is based on a Stanford University master’s degree program that was developed in 1979 to cultivate Clarity, Creativity, Authenticity and Self- Expression.
In this powerful, life shifting, 8-week self-discovery course you will be given the blueprint to get clear on who you are and what you want. Your clarity, self- confidence, awareness, sense of direction, and passion will increase exponentially.
CIJ is a proven, state-of-the-art methodology based on the Stanford University Master’s Degree Course “Creativity in Business,” which has revolutionized the art of success.
If you are ready to:
- Get into your “flow” by doing what you love and getting paid to do it so that you can leave your unfulfilling job
- Get crystal clear on your vision and mission so that you can help others and leave an impactful footprint on this great earth
- Ignite more passion and love into your life so that you can feel excited and sexy because you are loved, cherished, and honored
- Belong to a group of like-minded others who also want to take their lives to the next level so that you can feel a sense of tribe and community
Then… The CIJ Clarity Catalyst is for you!
In this 8-week program you will:
- Awaken to your true calling by getting clear on who you are and want you really want
- Discover the vast well of creativity that dwells inside of you so you can powerfully share it with the world
- Rewrite and Reprogram your limited mindset with new beliefs that will set you free
- Connect with a tribe that has been attracted by YOUR awesome vibe…a group of people who will hold you high and support you
- Work with the fear that has been paralyzing you so that you can finally go for it and live out the life that is waiting for you
- Step into your power, authenticity, and confidence so that you can create abundance by sharing your unique contribution and gifts with the world
Get a crystal-clear blueprint that will help you tap in your creative FLOW and intuition so you can achieve the greatness that you KNOW you are capable of.
A delicious blend of sacred sharing in a safe space, experiential mindfulness and emotional intelligence exercises to refine and define who you are, weekly live-withs to shift your perspective on how you see yourself and the world, plus meaningful conversations with your peer coaching connection partner mid-week to land the learning and solidify the group.
Registration for CIJ will open soon.
Yes I ‘m in! Put me on the waitlist.
Also available for Corporate Wellness!
CIJ Clarity Culture Course
Catapult Your Company
The CIJ Culture Catalyst is an awe-inspiring corporate wellness program focusing on mindfulness and emotional intelligence. Based upon methodology first taught at Stanford University’s famed Creativity in Business Course, the 8-week program is designed to take your team on a profound journey into unearthing their creativity, decreasing their stress, and developing a happy life-work balance. Using practical tools and techniques proven in business and in life for 35+ years, your Culture Catalyst trainer will empower your team to authentically live their best lives and tap into new found creativity, balance, and peace.
The Culture Catalyst is a process for tapping into ones full creative potential to create breakthrough results on a personal or professional challenge or goal. This mindfulness and emotional intelligence program was developed by Dr. Michael Ray in 1979 and based on proven methods from his Creativity in Business work at Stanford and in corporations.
This program is designed to get your team from where they are to where you want them to be. The program will cover one topic per week for a period of 8 weeks. They will learn and apply the 8 lessons of the Stanford course by working with Culture Catalyst master trainer Jennifer Grace, who will guide them in a process of developing a daily mindfulness practice to decrease stress both at home and in the workplace, use the practical tool box to unearth new creativity and passion at work, become a more confident and effective communicator, and apply the powerful practices to create a happier more fulfilled life.
Most of the learning in this program does not require dedicated time, but rather attention and practice to integrate new ideas into day- to-day activities. This is not something separate from their personal and professional day to day, but rather a much more powerful way to go about their day to day.
The CIJourney is a process for tapping into your full creative potential to create breakthrough results on a personal or professional challenge or goal. This creativity and mindfulness program was developed by Michael Ray and based on proven methods from his work at Stanford University, where the thought leader Jim Collins called the program “the most transformational course ever to be taught at Stanford.”
This program is designed to get you from where you are to where you want to be. The program will cover one topic per week for a period of 8 weeks. You will learn and apply the 8 lessons of the Stanford Creativity course by working with me, you will be guided on the journey of developing a vision and plan around your goals and challenges, and then applying the powerful tools to make your vision a reality.
Most of the learning in this program does not require dedicated time, but rather attention and practice to integrate new ideas into your day-to-day activities. This is not something separate from your personal and professional day-to-day, but rather a much more powerful way to go about your day-to-day.
Program Structure and Themes
The first 4 weeks are spent on building a foundation in essential tools for creativity:
- Week 1: Faith in Your Own Creativity: Cultivating The Creative Process
- Week 2: Absence of Judgment: Cultivating Compassion
- Week 3: Mindfulness: Cultivating Present Moment Awareness
- Week 4: Powerful Questions: Cultivating Intuition
The next 4 weeks are spent on going more deeply into the tools as you apply them to four general work/life challenges:
- Week 5: Creative Vision: Cultivating Innovation
- Week 6: Time and Stress: Cultivating Inner Peace
- Week 7: Conscious Communication: Cultivating Responding VS Reacting
- Week 8: Bringing Your Creativity into your Culture: Cultivating Collaboration
In addition to the specific weekly topics, the program is organized around 2 themes:
- Discovering yourself, your creative resources and your highest potential
- Applying the mindfulness and emotional intelligence lessons to make significant progress on creating a peaceful and well-balanced way of living
Finally, the program culminates with a powerful last class that has everyone tap into their greatest creative resources.
This course can be given to small groups of ten, and up to large groups of one thousand participants.
It can be delivered as an online “power lunch and learn” live interactive webinar, or as an evening session from the comfort of their home.
Speakers and Supporter of CIJ Culture Catalyst
(Formerly called Creativity in Business at Stanford University)
- Steve Jobs, co-founder, Apple Computer
- Jim Collins, author of Good to Great
- Charles Schwab, founder & CEO, Charles Schwab & Co.
- Ken Oshman, co-founder & CEO, IBM Corp
- Michael Gould – founder & president, The Learning Tree Open University
- Krista Brunson – producer, The Today Show on NBC
- Philip Knight – founder & CEO, Nike, Inc
“This program has something that no other has, a track record of very successful business people taking it, where people come back again and again and speak highly of it. It stays with you. It’s been years since I have taken the program and not a day goes by that I don’t think about something that I learned there.” ~ Gary Marenzi, President MGM Communications
”Working with this Stanford program our team has created a huge shift in awareness, breakthrough out of the box creative thinking, and bottom line increases in our entrepreneurial endeavors. I highly recommend bringing The CIJ Culture Catalyst into your organization; it has paid for itself 100 times over.” ~ Jane Bolin, Southeast Regional Area Director, Entrepreneur’s Organization
“This is the most profoundly life changing program taught at the Stanford Graduate School of Business. What this material is particularly good at is helping people find the intersection of that which they are highly capable of contributing, and that which they are committed and passionate about contributing to.” ~ Jim Collins, Author of “Good to Great” and “Built to Last”
Other smart companies using CIJ Culture Catalyst for corporate wellness launching January 2019…
Please contact us to set up a consultation for your company.
Have questions about this session? Please check the following FAQ or feel free to contact me if you have any questions not answered.
For the classes held live in New York, I prefer to keep it intimate, between 10-20 students. The online classes tend to be larger, but don’t worry, you will still get lots of individual attention.